Introduction to Text Mining and Analysis with Gale Digital Scholar Lab
Gale's Digital Scholar Lab is an intuitive, cloud-based analysis tool that helps tell impactful, visual stories with data. In this four-part series, particpants will learn how to use Gale's Digital Scholar Lab's text mining and analysis tools.
- Part 1: Thursday, March 23, 2:30-3:30pm - Buliding & Cleaning Data
- Part 2: Thursday, March 30, 2:30-3:30pm - Sentiment Analysis & Document Clustering
- Part 3: Thursday, April 6, 2:30-3:30pm - Ngrams & Topic Modeling
- Part 4: Thursday, April 13, 2:30-3:30pm - Named Entity Recognition & Parts of Speech
All events are free and open to the public. No experience required. Participants can either bring their own laptop or use one provided by the library.
Partipants may attend in person or online. Registration is required.
- Dates & Times:
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm, Thursday, March 23, 2023
2:30pm - 3:30pm, Thursday, March 30, 2023
2:30pm - 3:30pm, Thursday, April 6, 2023
2:30pm - 3:30pm, Thursday, April 13, 2023
- Classroom (106 D)
- Training Session Workshop